View Position Description
- Permanent, Full-Time
- London based
The Finance and Costing Manager will be responsible for the management reporting and costing function for Abt Britain. This role will liaise with the Australian head office to coordinate the various financial plans and ensure they link in with the overall corporate and strategic plans. This role will also be responsible for undertaking financial reviews, forecasts and financial analysis for all business activities including bid and tender support as well as managing the accounting and financial compliance functions for Abt Britain.
The finance and Costing Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the end of month reporting process and liaise with the Australian head office and in-country project finance teams to ensure all deadlines are met;
- Working closely with the Abt Britain BD team and Finance in Australia and Britain to prepare fully compliant and accurate financial proposals for client tender submissions;
- Monitoring Abt Britain cashflow and maintain cashflow forecasting schedule;
- Supporting the preparation of business development reports, including early assessment of pipeline opportunities;
- Tracking and analyse financial data on existing programmes to inform financial proposals;
- Providing objective and relevant analysis and modelling to support the development of budgets and business plans;
- Supporting the annual long-range planning process;
- Supporting the periodic publication of IATI data;
- Conducting reporting and financial analysis as directed;
- Other duties as directed.
- Post graduate qualifications in an Accounting or equivalent qualification with 5 - 10 years' experience (preferably in Corporate business environment);
- CIMA/ACCA or equivalent qualified, analytical thinker with the ability to add value in improving processes and systems;
- Advanced Excel modelling skills;
- Strong leadership, collaboration and team management skills, especially in cross-cultural contexts;
- Experience of preparing high quality, large or complex commercial proposals for commercial aid contracts, preferably for DFID or UK Government.
For Further Information and Application Details
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associate's website, and should include a current CV, cover letter and a response to the key requirements as outlined in this advert and in the Terms of Reference available to download from the vacancy page here: https://jtai.turborecruit.com.au/job/job_details.cfm?id=1057412&from=direct
The closing date for applications is 21 July 2020
We welcome and thank all applications however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please note, candidates will need to have the legal right to live and work in UK.
|Country / Region:
||Finance, Economics and Auditing
||Head Office (Permanent)