The Good Governance Fund Lot 2A is a Technical Assistance Facility (TAF) funded by the UK, which will provide the detailed design and delivery of tailored technical assistance and capacity building projects across Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine.
The Country Coordinator will support the financial, procurement, administration, logistics and all operational aspects of assigned projects.
She/he will also:
- Coordinate relationship between the core consortium and local delivery partners
- Support procurement, negotiation and contracting with consultants and delivery partners, including due diligence and ensuring all downstream delivery partners comply with DFID’s supply partner code of conduct.
- Support the drafting of project design briefs, by coordinating with country-level teams, to ensure the programme accesses the right experts to help design the briefs
- Deputise for the Country Manager in any periods of leave, absence, or illness
- Support the operational management of the programme in their country
- Support the financial reporting of projects in coordination with the Financial Manager
- Support projects to adhere to programme specific procedures, tools and templates (Operations Manual).
- Contribute to ensuring a healthy organisation culture, promoting equality and inclusion for all, and to continual improvement of operational and programme delivery systems and processes.
- 4+ years of experience managing programme operations
- Experience in the procurement of technical assistance; consultants and organisational partners
- Experience of supporting financial management functions and work planning
- Experience of supporting contract negotiations, conducting due diligence and managing organisational partners and consultants.
- Experience completing contract templates for individual consultants and
- Experience of supporting the development and establishment of operational procedures and structures
- Experience of contributing to high quality donor reporting
- Experience of donor-funded programmes desirable
- Fluency in English, and Romanian/ Armenian/ Georgian, Russian also desirable
- An understanding of governance programming is desirable
For Further Information and Application Details
Please state in your Cover Letter or CV which Country (Moldova, Armenia, Georgia) you would like to apply for.
Applications should be submitted online via the Careers page of Abt Associate's website, and should include a current CV, cover letter and a response to the key requirements as outlined in the advert and in the Terms of Reference. A more detailed description of the programme is available to download on the application page.
The closing date for applications is 31 May 2020.
We welcome and thank all applications however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from experienced and capable women.
Please note, candidates will need to have the right to work in the country they want to apply for.