- Based in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
Abt PNG Management Services (AMS) supports the PNG Australia Governance Partnership which aims to contribute to security, stability, basic service delivery and inclusive growth for all Papua New Guineans. Bringing governance activities under one umbrella, the partnership will enable greater coherence between, and consolidation of, individual activities, effective gender mainstreaming, smarter administrative, contracting and management processes, and improved knowledge sharing and actions on lessons learned across the governance portfolio.
Program Quality Manager – Gender and Inclusion Mainstreaming, will be responsible for providing support to operationalise and report progress against the Abt Gender and Inclusion Mainstreaming Approach, Action Plan and provide technical support to the Governance Partnerships respective GESI strategies. In addition, this position will report to the Senior Program Manager GESI and support strategic analysis in collaboration with the Facility MERL function of monitoring, evaluation, learning and reporting requirements against gender and social inclusion across the Governance Partnership.
The successful candidate will bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in Gender and Development Studies, Program Management, MEL or relevant field
- Minimum five years’ experience coordinating and managing multiple program activities including reporting, monitoring and evaluation, across large and complex cross-program environment, preferably in a development context;
- Demonstrated strategic and practical experience of gender and inclusion mainstreaming, including disability inclusion, in a developing country context;
- Strong analytical and written communication skills with demonstrated experience preparing high quality reports and professional documents for senior and executive audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with key stakeholders to gain collective support to influence and drive change;
For Further Information and Application Details
Further details in regards to this opportunity and associated remuneration can be found in the Information for Applicants available from the Careers page of Abt Associate's website at:
Go to ‘Apply Now’, ‘Aus/UK Postings’ and by searching ‘By Country/ Region’ for Papua New Guinea, you will find this and all other roles currently being advertised for Abt Associates in PNG. Applications should be submitted online and should include a current CV, cover letter and a response to the key selection criteria, including questions of due diligence.
The closing date for applications is 28 July 2019 (midnight AEST) We welcome and thank all applications, however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
About Abt Associates
Abt Associates is a recognised leader in the international development sector. Working with our many partners, Abt Associates implements bold innovative solutions to improve the lives of the community and deliver valued outcomes for our clients. We provide a comprehensive range of services from policy to service delivery in the public and private sectors contributing to long term benefits for clients and communities. Operating in remote and challenging environments, we offer innovative solutions, extensive experience in the region, strong technical capacity, and a proven project management track record. We are committed to gender equity in our employment strategies and encourage applications from capable women. Abt Associates is a child safe organisation and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.